- Anodized aluminum - 50 nipples per bag - 12mm length
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Evo Tour 19 26" double wall rim—Silver - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes—Silver - Cassette Compatibility: Freewheel - Hub: Formula FM-31-QR
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress-free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub: Formula DC22 (Black), Laser etched logo, M10x135mm - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - 6-bolt disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Quick-Release binder included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included)
- Rims: WTB ST i30 (Black), inner width: 30 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress-free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub: Shimano FH-MT400-B (Black), Shimano logo, 12mm E-THRU, O.L.D. 148mm BOOST - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - Quick Engagement Pawl Ratchet (36T / 10deg engagement) - Center Lock disc mount - Adjustable bearings - E-THRU Axles not included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Tubeless Valve included)
E-bikes add to the riding experience by simply providing more for less. More distance, more laps, more climbs, and more descents. With all those "mores" also comes more weight continually bashing on the components of an e-bike. In order to overcome the increased forces induced by the technological progression of modern e-bikes, we designed our HTZ rims with more material in every area of the rim prole. Every wall of the rim is 25-30% thicker in comparison to those on our standard rims, which we then paired with our proven I-Beam center support to ensure no beating was too great for these rims. All HTZ rims are TCS 2.0 tubeless, feature asymmetrical spoke drilling, and are available in widths ranging from i23 to i35 in order to provide options for e-bikes ranging from e-assist gravel bikes to dual-crown downhill bikes that no longer need a truck to be shuttled. FEATURES: - Capable of withstanding the forces of a modern e-bike. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area. - Symmetric outer profile provides equal dissipation of impact forces on both sides of the rim while asymmetric spoke hole drilling allows for more even spoke tension and increased wheel strength. - Disc-brake only. - TCS 2.0 Tubeless ready and comes with a preinstalled Solid Strip, which lies beneath the tubeless tape and prevents sagging at the spoke holes, creating a smooth interface between the rim and tire bead. This prevents air from escaping around the bead and therefore requires less air volume and pressure to mount a tire. Solid Strip also protects the airtight tubeless system from being punctured in the case of a broken spoke. TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed, and dependable tubeless system. USAGE: E-bike
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 34mm
• 5mm skewer set (F+R hubs) • Standard 5mm Hex release • Black or Silver anodized finish • Chromoly axles
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
Front end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
Stan's Threaded Valve Extenders let you convert deep-section rims to tubeless. They're precision-machined from aluminum and are designed to fit deep-dish carbon and aluminum rims. And, they're threaded on the outside so you can install the Presta lock-ring nut for a perfect seal.
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Switching to tubeless or in need of valve replacements? Serfas Tire RX replacement valves will do the trick. Available sizes of 32mm, 44mm, or 60mm valves with removable cores, extra valve core, and Schrader to Presta adapter with core removal tool. Please note, Due to the multi-step chemical process and variables involved in anodizing, colors may vary slightly between batches produced.
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
Yes! A 12mm thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers. These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach the proven BOB Trailer to your thru-axle-equipped bike. Take full advantage of your modern bike with 12mm thru-axles and harness the rigidity of the thru-axle to haul your BOB Trailer. Set out on any adventure, big or small. Great for off-road tours, trail building, hauling cargo, and more! - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The axle ends are stainless steel which allows for mounting of the BOB Trailer bobbins. - No special tools required. The design allows for wheel installation or removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Please note: This axle does not come with the BOB Trailer bobbins (those are available separately). Or, you can reuse your bobbins from the stock BOB Trailer Quick Release that came with your trailer. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
After years of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed to strike every trailside obstacle, we needed a better option. Our Lightning Bolt-On thru axles offer a high-quality, simple, lightweight alternative to that bulky handle. Available in a range of sizes that fit both front and rear wheels on all types of thru-axle-equipped bikes. - Lightning is Better—Our front and rear Lightning Bolt-On axles offer a stronger, more durable, lower profile, and lighter weight option to replace your stock thru-axles. - Low Profile—No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles. Aerodynamic design. - Light Weight—Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength. - Easy to install—Our matching front and rear Lightning Bolt-On Axles require only a standard 6mm hex wrench for easy installation and removal. - Better Tolerances—Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
$54.00 - $59.99
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru-axle equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season. - When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out. - The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability. - No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world. Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle-equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend past your frame on each side.
Lightweight and easy to install, there are Ritchey rim strips for all wheel sizes and types. - Easily snaps over your rims - Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion - Sold as a pair - Not for tubeless set up
The CNC TLR Valves are masterfully engineered tubeless bicycle tire valves constructed from lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum, complete with a stylish design that complements the aesthetics of any bicycle. The valve cap's machined grooves improve grip and feature an integrated valve core tool as well as a T25 tip that tightens the valve to a tubeless rim. The valves are equipped with an O-ring and grooved aluminum locknut for a leak-free seal. They're tubeless sealant friendly, designed for maximum airflow, and offer compatibility with all Presta-style floor pumps and hand pumps. SPECS: WEIGHT: - 44mm: 6.4g - 60mm: 14.0g - 80mm: 16.0g
Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition. • 130mm width
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
Champion 2.0 Black Spokes - One 264mm spoke = 7g
Front axle conversion kits convert your hub to fit a new axle measurement or for a new group set.
DT Swiss tubeless ready tape seals the rim for tubeless applications and also works well as rim tape for tube-type set ups. - Highly resistant adhesive tape works as a rim tape and airseal
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
Fully connected. Connect with your ride. Integrated Cannondale wheel sensor, co-developed with Garmin, delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App. Highlights: - Captures essential ride data automatically - Includes adapters for most wheel types - Utilizes the Cannondale App for ultimate connectivity
Page 1 of 1